Knowing yourself a little better

I've been listening to almost all the songs of Nina Simone when I stumbled upon my collection of Kill Bill Vol.1 OST. The one that sang by Esmeralda Suit "Don't let me be misunderstood" is the same one that I love from one of Nina Simone's collections. I love the way they remixed it with a spanish beat to it. With the clapping on the background as the intro would start and heavy drums. The phase is upbeat and I can actually dance to it. How I started liking Nina Simone was because of my mother's request a few years back. To look for Nina Simone's collection and when I found a few of them, I liked her songs right there and then.

Having an hour of coffee break with a friend is such a nice way to relax. One gets to know more about each other. He recommended to have coffee at “The Coffee Bean” and told me to try the Chai Tea. It was an interesting taste and I kind of starting to like it (heh, good thing that I'm not lactose intolerant).



----- Please, Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood ----
Baby, do you understand me now?
Sometimes I feel a little mad
But, don't you know that no one alive can always be an angel
When things go wrong I seem to be bad

I'm just a soul whose intentions are good
Oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood.....

Comments

skysenshi said…
uy, chai tea! favorite ni nicco yan!
Dee said…
^_^ fav din nya to.. heehee.. sorry kung secret muna kung sino tong mistery guy.
Unknown said…
The Chai at Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf is vanilla flavored. While I find it a refreshing taste it is nowhere near the taste of real Masala Chai... You want a copy of the recipe one of my Indian friend's wife uses?

:)
Dee said…
^_^ Gelo... that'd be nice

Popular Posts