What's your flavor?

  • The last thing you ate:
    My lunch. Boneless Bangus, fried sunny side up egg, rice, and Ice tea.

  • Last great meal you had (where and when):
    Putanesca in the Old Pasta House last Wednesday.

  • Favorite meal of the day:
    it used to be breakfast... but I rarely have breakfast now a day. I could remember those hot pandesal with butter or cheese spread. A nice cup of freshly brewed coffee with a teaspoon of sugar and two creamer. Garlic rice with omelet or hot dogs and bacon. and nothing beats Champurado.

  • Pork, Chicken or beef?
    CHICKEN!! You can't go wrong with chicken. Fried Chicken, Adobong Manok (with egg), Tinolang manok, Zinger (T_T I miss zingers... I can't eat spicy food anymore). White Chicken (the Chinese one) with minced ginger, salt & virgin oil.

  • Favorite Fish:
    Oh yeah...Tuna! (Sashimi!!!!) ooooh Tuna BELLY!! (steamed with abit of salt) and Blue Marline (marinated with butter and calamansi!).

  • Favorite Carbohydrate:
    Mashed potatoes. French fries. Steamed corn with butter/margerin.

  • Favorite dessert:
    Blue Berry cheese cake!!!!

  • Favorite ice cream flavor:
    Cookies and Cream. Rocky Road. Cookie Crumble.

  • Cake or Pie?
    I'm not much of a pie person, but I like Buko Pie esp when you buy those ones in Coolets (cavite!!). Cakes. I like cakes. Black Forest, Blue Berry Cheese Cakes, or any cake from Red Ribbon except for the Caramel Cake. Too Sweet.

  • Favorite Candy Bar:
    Tootsie Roll. White Rabbit. Gummy Bears!!!!!!!!

  • Favorite Cookie:
    Chocolate Chip cookies!!! Oatmeal cookies are ok but i want chocolates =p

  • Favorite fruit:
    Green Mangoes. hmmmm... just thinking about it makes me drool. Chopped green Mangoes with tomatoes and onions; Sliced green mangoes with soy sauce and salt; Home made preserved green mangoes that my mom taught me how to make.

  • Favorite International Cuisine:
    (so Dexter said he and Ian are sushi whores) I can say that I'm more of a whore when it comes to Japanese Food (heh) Sushi...and lots of wasabi...lols... Other cuisine, Italian style pastas!

  • Favorite fast food place:
    Well, I guess it depends on the mood. If I want fries, McDonald's. I always ask them to make them Well Done ^_^; if I want chicken -- KFC although if I'm in G4, Worlds of Chicken would be nice. If I want pizza -- either Shakey's or Yellow Cab; if I want pasta -- sbarro or ...or... (dang I forgot the name of that restaurant). If I want bacon Mushroom Melt -- wendy's. hmmm... Now I'm getting hungry. Dang...

  • Favorite Restaurant:
    urhm... I don't know... I don't really have any particular fave on what and where I want to eat. It all depends on their service, I guess. Also... alot of restaurants are opening up and I don't get to try them all.

  • Current food trip:
    Can't say that I have been doing much of these. My friends are the ones making me try out every food places that comes up but that's a rarity.

  • Favorite TV snack:
    Ruffles, Lays, french fries, Chocolate Mallows.. hehe

  • Favorite drink (alcoholic and non-alcoholic):
    Vanilla Coke! (but I can't find any of them anymore. *sob*) and then there's Sola Iced Tea (raspberry flavor). Alcoholic: urhm... As much as possible I don't wanna drink. If I'm out with the guys.. I guess I'll just order a bottle or two of san mig light. But if there's an occasion (and I know that someone's going to take me home) of course I'd order more but then again...I don't really drink alcohols anymore. If I'm at my parents' place and there's a celebration we'd get a bottle of Wine.

  • Last extravagance you allowed yourself:
    hrmmmm.... ........ ......[o_O] omg! I can't remember that last time I ever did.

  • Food that you absolutely CANNOT tolerate:
    Laing. (heh) give me balut, give me anything (well not really anything. [o_o]) but this one... as much as people tell me they taste good. I don't like the way it looks like. I don't know.. Maybe it looks like vomit. If one can make me change my mind or sweet talk me on tasting it... hehe but I wonder if there's anyone out there that can make me. =p

  • Food that you would LOVE to eat but can't:
    Zinger!

  • Weird food you used to eat as a kid:
    How weird? I told some of my friends that I eat raw egg mixed with steaming hot rice and they'd say "ewww" on me. So how weird is it? Another weird thing I did when I was a kid... I ate paper. Yes, paper. Crumpled little bits of it and swallow. My brother used to do that too.

  • Weird food combination you eat now:
    Green mangoes and then ice cream. [o.O]

  • If you had 10,000 dollars to spend on food and no physical complications (allergies, cholesterol problems, etc) what would you eat?
    Sashimi, Ice cream, green mangoes, white chicken, pizza, (can I have drinks? i might choke on this)

  • You get home at 10 pm, and everyone's asleep. You're tired but hungry, and have to make dinner for yourself. What do you make?
    Macaroni.

  • Snack of your own invention:
    snack??? Nothing much really, I'd get some popcorn and poor in some cheese spread and a bit of salt. heh! Feed meh~!

  • How do you like your steak?
    "Medium well. Cooked with plenty of garlic, Served with mashed potatoes and sauteed garlic butter mushrooms and onions." yes yummy.. But I'm more of a chicken person. heh... There's a double meaning to that. haha [o.O]

  • Guilty pleasure:
    Crinkles! White chocolates! Coffee!

  • Foods no longer around that you miss:
    A box of Cerelac

  • Do you cook?
    my friends in college used to call me Akane. The girl in Ranma 1/2. Yes...Because I can't cook. (well, I do cook.. But I don't know how to really. All I know is my Carbonara and my own version of pesto.)

  • If yes, what's the dish you are most proud of?
    see "Do you cook?"

  • Make your own ice cream sundae:
    I don't know how... but I want those oreo vanilla icecream

  • If you could only eat FIVE foods for the rest of your life, what would they be?
    1) Sashimi. 2) White Chicken. 3) Green Mangoes. 4) Carbonara. 5) Blue Berry Cheese Cake

  • Is this quiz making you hungry?
    kind of.... *drools*

  • What's the food you plan to eat after this quiz?
    =_= I want some cakes........................

Comments

Popular Posts