What is with

(I dont' have anything to post about me right now...but just for the sake of posting something.)

I am speaking in general when I say, "What is it with men..."

"..asking for direction?"
"..asking for apology?"
or just asking for anything!?

I've seen friends lossing the love of their life that they have been together for (say) eight, seven, five, or even just one year. As they would become Misandrist and Misogynist. I had my share of beating the grass. When I was hurt the first time after three years of having an unrequited love, it was then after that that men would start sworming in for the kill.

I've sworn off man handling after that. Then, I became cynical and it took two years to recover and started dating again. Still there was a time that when I was dating; I was dating for the wrong reason. The reason being - is to hurt him, or hurt the guy's feelings; thinking that I would have my revenge on them.

After a while, I thought that I finally met someone that is different from all guys that I've dated. It turned out that I was a fool. I became someone that I hated the most; someone that my mom would warn me and always try to put into my head. A girl that's weak needing a guy to be by her side or rather infront of her and mold her into what he wanted. It took me a while to realize that since after all... I did (or I think) fell in-love with him after being together for quite sometime but then I had to let go. I being pulled again on the path like the first time I fell in-love.

It's hard for one to be understanding at situations that one cannot control. I am the type of girl who I want someone to be there for me when I call but I know I have to understand that there are times when I cannot have that. I am that someone that doesn't want to be ignored. I don't ask too much attention since I'm a loner but then again...there are times that I do not wish to be alone. We have all our mistakes and we have all learned some things.

Some of the guys that I used to date still turned out to be friends and some of them still confess their feelings and some just doesn't. (<-- boosting my ego.. oh yeah! NOT)

As there would be a cliche to everything
"Alas, we are but humans."

Comments

Popular Posts