Hala ka...istoker

SHIMATA~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A few minutes ago, I was walking towards home as I went from 7-11 to buy my usual snacks and drinks. One block from my house a guy (who I thought is actually cute) called out to me "Uhm, miss excuse me?"

I walked slowly, thinking he wanted to ask for direction... then he uttered. "Uhm... pwedeng makipagkilala?"

blink.gif I said, "HA?!" I totally stopped from my tracks... "baket?" I continued to ask. At that time I was dumbfounded... i mean.. I never had those experience before...

he then said, "gusto lang kita makilala. Ako nga pala si James Ryan. So... uhm... can I have your number?"
(in the back of my head... i was saying I don't believe this... I don't believe you)

I answered... "Uhm... I can't remember my cellphone #." (which was a total lie, ofcourse) he then said "bigay ko na lang sayo yung # ko, ok lang?"

"Uhm... I don't know... ok lang, I guess" i said (at the back of my head..I'm not going to text you... feeling all paranoid)

He gave me his number and wrote it on a TISSUE PAPER!!!

He then asked where I live and I said... "ah dyan lang..."
"San dyan?" he asked again.

"Basta d'yan.. d'yan... lang" I tried to close the conversation

"Gusto ko sana alamin para maihatid kita minsan," he said.

napataas kilay ko bigla... then he said "ah, sa ibang araw na lang."

i walked away while looking behind me trying to see if he's following me.. I walk pass my house and stood at a nearby tindahan. I looked around to see if the street was clear... then i went back home.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Interesting blog.

BTW, you say shimata (shi-mat-ta) to express disappointment about something you did yourself. If its something somebody else did and you feel troubled - you say komata (ko-mat-ta/komarimashita). In Japan, what you've experienced is often called nampa...
Dee said…
that's something new. hehe.. thanks for the advice on the said about the expression.
Anonymous said…
dou itashimashite!
Ian said…
tama ginawa mo hon. That jerk was SCARY....

Popular Posts