IQ Test in Tickles

I received an email from Tickle that it's been a year pass that I did the IQ exam and wanted to see if I want to take the test again.

My current result after taking the test again is: 124
Your Intellectual Type is Insightful Linguist. This means you are highly intelligent and have the natural fluency of a writer and the visual and spatial strengths of an artist. Those skills contribute to your creative and expressive mind. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.

Insightful linguists can take complex concepts and articulate them to just about anyone. You have a gift with words and insight into processes and the way people think. These talents enable you to explain things clearly to people.

Though, I have forgoten what my result was from last year and there were no records in tickle of my last year's test. hehe... I might be as dumb as I was or as bright still as of today. But my head's aching right now... I have a high fever. I got caught in the rain last night while walking on a long road towards home.

Comments

Blah Blah Blah said…
I got a 138 on my IQ analysis. Intellectual type: Rational genius. -which is weird cause most people wouldn't consider me to be rational.
Dee said…
ah well... I rarely care much about people who thought they are too intelligent to mingle with us 'low lifes'

alas...how could I see a friend (who I thought was indeed "a friend") that segregates people by their accomplishments.

Popular Posts