Just Thoughts

Why do we move on? Why do we live still? What is it that makes a life worthwhile? How many? How many times have you thought of killing yourself? How many times have you thought of living? Are you happy where you are? Are you happy with your future? All the questions linger, ending the day will always be … something. What have I done today? Would it be the same tomorrow? Will I love? Will I be alone? Will you be there?

I walk the path of uncertainty, and even if I have no idea, I would still walk the path that I have chosen. There are times that it seemed so lonely, and when I thought that I’m alone you would extend your hand to me, my "Wingless" angel. Why do you hide? Why can I not see you? I miss you.

Comments

behja said…
life is about YOU. you live and make life worthwhile for yourself. you move on, and keep living so you can continue to do that. if you're not happy where you are or with your future, you take action to change that.

and then life is about sharing. sharing joy, hope, faith, love. and somehow, no matter what, you will never be truly alone.
Anonymous said…
"i guess in the end, there is really no end, only new beginning."
Dee said…
I'm just waiting for something to happen. Still I'm having doubts. ^_^; hehe you know me... expecting the worse.

Popular Posts