Mad Coffee

If someone said, "I love you." Would you believe that person after being cheated, used, and broken hearted by so many others?

Those words doesn't mean anything to me unless proven otherwise. A man who I just met told that to me recently and like I said before unless proven then that's when I can believe that it's true... that it's real.

I, actually, don't like hearing those 3 little words all the time. It loses its meaning and I might never believe you again. Let's face it... I am sometimes a hopeless romantic in that area... even if I'm too blunt most of the time. Love isn't a game the children play.... and like coffee... coffee is not for kids.

If you drink coffee too fast while it's hot, you'll get burned. Coffees should be enjoyed without phasing yourself. Relax... feel the aroma... linger in its warmth and bitter-sweet taste for a while. Don't rush into it. Live a little.

Comments

Unknown said…
Coffee...

Now that is poetic.
Dee said…
And this is my cup of coffee. Every first sip of it could be relaxing; it could make you feel so alive, so awake that you want to jump around and be happy; it could sometimes make you too jumpy and worried all the time; it could sometimes make you feel uneasy that you want to go to the bathroom (pardon the profanity).
Anonymous said…
il be praying for the most beautiful love story of your life. take care D.
Dee said…
ah love story... how that caught me in a moment.
Anonymous said…
D, check this out:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=5V6b15Xzjb8&search=bioman

Popular Posts