meme time

You Are 24% Evil

A bit of evil lurks in your heart, but you hide it well. In some ways, you are the most dangerous kind of evil.


You Are 52% Abnormal

You are at medium risk for being a psychopath. It is somewhat likely that you have no soul.

You are at medium risk for having a borderline personality. It is somewhat likely that you are a chaotic mess.

You are at medium risk for having a narcissistic personality. It is somewhat likely that you are in love with your own reflection.

You are at medium risk for having a social phobia. It is somewhat likely that you feel most comfortable in your mom's basement.

You are at medium risk for obsessive compulsive disorder. It is somewhat likely that you are addicted to hand sanitizer.

Comments

Anonymous said…
tried it, 44% evil and abnormal! haha!
Anonymous said…
76% Evil cuz... and I scored the least evil out of all my friend.

I think I need new friends
Dee said…
LOL @ jackcr0w.

How are you cuz? it's been a while since we talked. Stupid office I can't open my AIM. it's blocked I think. I can only use MSN and YM
Anonymous said…
Doing ok, just too much work. I think I'm burning out.. I need a vacation. I'll see you towards the end of July if you're not busy. =)
Anonymous said…
naks!! wHiN PW

Isulong SEOph
Anonymous said…
TAG!

http://malakh.pinoyweb.net/archive/2006/06/14/lifes-simple-pleasures/
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Popular Posts