Who's playing for a Fool?

Turning into what it may seem who I used to be, things certainly look a bit clearer now. Tell this to yourself, "I am in control of my life. Yes, I am in control of my life and noone on this earth that shall take that away from me."

To a certain someone in the family, I need a time out. For someone who doesn't believe in change, I'm sure had enough of your childish assault. If you want to make a point by breaking things, go ahead.. but I won't be there if you do. Coz I had enough of it. I'm already trying to adjust and to the changes... but no... you just had to ruin things.

You said you don't want to lose me again. Should I say frankly that you haven't... I've always been there for you but you're the one who ignored. Now, that you're saying sorry just when I already turned my back on you. If you have a family secret to keep until you reach your grave.... then don't even tell me that you know a family secret coz it's sure showing you to be an ass. If it's about my secret... hah... I'm sorry but I already told that to my mom. Ah, whatever.

If you want to play as a fool, don't let me wait here for you to be perfect. Coz it's perfectly late. Don't worry.. I'm still a family (like I have a choice on the matter). As you said before, right? "Blood is thicker than water."

Comments

Popular Posts