Life’s Simple Pleasures

So I've been tagged by Gelo
I know I've been tagged before.. but ohwell... things change as the wave of times.

This will be in random order... all that I could think of weighs the same. In other words... nothing yet has made me really made me enjoy it. As some people know, I tend to keep myself calm or maybe (being pessimistic and all) I don't believe that there's such genuine happiness. Not yet anyhow.

Instructions: Name ten of life’s simple pleasures that you like the most, then pick ten people to do the same. Try to be original and creative and not to use things that someone else has already used.
  1. Knowing that I did something good today and having to hear people say 'thank you' from the bottom of their heart.
  2. Being able to watch a movie with people I care about.
  3. Having a cup of coffee and a 'five buck' conversation with friends.
  4. Good friends saying 'how are you?' just out of the blue.
  5. A day without my brother giving me headaches.
  6. Starting the day at the office with coffee. (which lately, I start to forget to have)
  7. Eating a plate of sushi just for me.
  8. Sitting back or lying down looking at the stars. (I miss doing this)
  9. Being able to talk to my cousin without worries.
  10. Having those zen moments...

So I guess, I have to tag...

  1. Ian
  2. Enigma
  3. Liz
  4. Jeff
  5. Fiber
  6. Jabael
  7. Kinfe
  8. Zara
  9. Marlon
  10. Dex El

Comments

behja said…
*gasp* me? tagged? why thank you. :p

ahaha check out my answers on my lj: http://thanatostigma.livejournal.com/

hope your doing alright. take care.

Popular Posts