A Chance to Redefine Myself

Lately, I have been slacking off and now I think it's time to redeem myself. I met up with an old friend today and I could say that it was the best decision I've done. I've been hiding again, if no one had noticed. Arvin kept on wanting to see me but I wasn't sure if I should. I wasn't too confident to show my face to the people I've known for quite a time.

He and I had dinner and had a few chit-chat before going to the topic of work. In which case, a small web project. I knew I need to let go of the MMORPG's someday, all I just need is a real push. Arvin's been good to me and he hasn't let me down even if I've seen a few bad side but it's not enough to condemn him.

I finally fixed Max and right now it's working well enough for me to work my programs and a few more. I decided not to install my on-line games until I do my work. It's seriously a distraction. Just like what Arvin told me at his place that it's good that I realized now on what I should focus on. He said that it ruined my potential to where I am really good at. And that is the web. Web Designs, web programming, and other art stuff.

If my computer had not crashed, I would most likely tell my friend that I am “busy” but the truth is I would be at home playing my MMO's. Of course, I lost all of my precious files... so what? It's time to redefine myself and work my ass off to who I used to be or still am – A work-a-holic.

Three years ago, before I started playing Ragnarok Online. I was still on the top of the “food chain”. Yes, that's how I would call it. I used to be famous. I used to do things my way and not just cower away in some on-line games. Still, I can't deny the pleasure of playing those games for entertainment and because it is somewhat part of my work.

Thank you, Arvin. Still, I need a little push. You became my guide once again.

Comments

behja said…
was hard for me to give up Ragna too. good luck.. :)
Dee said…
thanks ^^;
Anonymous said…
=) glad to have U back D! salamat!

Popular Posts