Peeling off Skins

Sometimes,
one's tallent is a burden.


When you know that you're the only one around who can do the task and there's no one else can help you then you have other stuff at hand it gets into your skin. In an environment so weak where one has to really show off their skills in order to survive and make money, people tend to use you more. And for the cost, makes you wonder -- "Is it worth it?"

One said to me "Do the work that you love or love the work that you do." So what you are doing also bears the question - "Is it for the money?" or "Is it for the love of what you do?"

In the company that I am in, I can't deny that it's really not for the money but for what I do. I threw away big opportunities and other companies that would pay twice my salary or atleast more than what I am getting.

I've been working in different companies and from my experiences... I could say that this is one of the best job and work place I've ever been on. I love the people. In their minds, work is work... do what you have to do to maintain a good quality even if the schedule is really tight... but after office hours everyone are like friends. No grudges, no pain.

Comments

Popular Posts