Half-Life

I'm about to leave the company that I've been working in for almost two years. Let's just face it, even if the people there are really fun to be with and I even like to hang out with the bosses... there's just no growth for me. I've been pushing job offers for months and months but this one is big one and a new one. I may not be doing web designs but I'll be doing graphic animation for a TV channel.

I've been a online gamer for four years. Played Ragnarok Online, MU Online, Gunbound, Pangya, Flyff, ROSE and RF Online. Come to think of it... it was Ragnarok that got me hooked up and way back then, my life was pretty good and I kinda ruinned it by playing too much. I used to earn lots of money, but does that define a person? on how much one earns? nah! I don't think so.

Staying with Level Up! made me see new things and made me realize what I have and what I lack. I gained new friends (good friends), I gained a bit of my confidence on facing the world and the best is that I gained a heartful of memories.

Should I say, goodbye "Level Up!" and hello to CUBEiTV? I'm turning 27 this November and I have to focus on what's really happening. And that is my life. I'll still be playing tho, this new venture is something I should take care of first. The guild will still be there and I hope the game would still be there. And I know in my heart that God is there watching out for me. He-he hey, look where I am now? ^_^ My life isn't so bad...I just have to remember not to drag my problems everywhere I go... or rather, I shouldn't drag them at all.

Comments

Anonymous said…
life is simple D, make choices, no regrets. good luck and God bless! =)

Popular Posts