Scariest thing happened to me

Something scary happened to me on my way home. I was walking a few blocks away from my street. The place was quiet since it's already 11pm. A car suddenly slowed down and stop next to me. The driver was a guy suddenly said, "miss saan ka? hatid na kita." (Translation: Miss, where you going? I'll drop you off.) Hell.. I don't even know who he is.

I waved my hand and said straight out, "no thanks." Showing that I'm confident that I can go home by myself.

So he drove pass me.. and then i noticed he stopped at the corner where I'll be passing.

he waited till i pass the car. after a few feet away I looked behind and he was following me. i walked abit faster and after a block, I looked behind and the car was still behind me.

>_< crap!

The street was a bit dark and there wasn't much people around. i quickly ran to the nearest 7-11 and waited for a few minutes.

scared the hell out of me

Comments

Popular Posts