I'm Still Alive

I know I haven't been getting in touch of my closest friends, I'm still alive. I can't tell you guys much here in my blog, there are stuff that is too personal to even thinking in public.

After Office Hours



Gelo, I'm really sorry if I haven't had the time to say hello or even reply to you message. I'm kinda not myself lately. I'm still fixing things at home and lately, I haven't had any good sleep. I'm doing ok, I'm grateful from the text message that you sent the other day. Thank you. I hope you are doing good as well.

I've got DSL now at home... and I'm bursting with joy. Releasing all of my frustration and surf the net and anything that I could download. Of course, I can play RF more than I should. haha

I'll be going to my parents later on since my mom wanted to celebrate my brother's birthday, mine and my dad's at the same time. Talk about saving money.

Comments

Unknown said…
Take your time, just don't go toppling over because of RF adiktus mode.

(^_^)

Popular Posts