It's my birthday today!

Yes, it's my birthday today... at exactly 2:30pm of November 29, I'll be twenty seven. All I could say that even if I really don't like celebrating my birthday, I'm actually happy.

starbucks planner for 2007Last night, my friend picked me up at the office since he wanted to help me complete my "Starbucks Planner Quest" as a birthday gift. I really want to have that planner since it's better than last year's also that they do this charity thing when you complete the stickers.

Before that, we went to watch "Happy Feet". It was fun to watch, I never expected it to be as such or rather, I didn't expect anything at all. I don't usually expect much from movies from reviews since everyone has their own opinion on things. When I watch a movie, I want to enjoy every bit of it.
After the movie, we went to get coffee at starbucks and I'm so happy to have the planner. We waited until 12 midnight and I waited to see who's going to greet me first (heh, aside from my friend who's already there with me). I checked my cellphone and it was my favorite cousin. :) A few minutes later, my friend and I went back to the car so he could drop me off.

I went to my room and found a bunch of gifts on my bed and a big greeting card (with a birthday music thingie when you open it) from my brother. The gifts were bunch of shirts, a Ragnarok hardbound notebook, a cute leather wallet, a USB led light and an iPod nano Crystal case. I hadn't had the chance to buy myself a case for my nano and it was just great.

When I got online, some of my friends over YM greet of my friends greeted me. One of them asked me if I want to play DOTA with him (heh). A one on one game; and I owned! First blood! Ownage! Killing Spree! Godlike! lol! I killed him around fifteen times. To think that I'm still one week new one playing that game.

First Blood


Anyway, my birthday isn't over yet. ^_^ I hope that this day will be good to me. (will update this before the day ends)... have to sleep now. heehee

Comments

Anonymous said…
Joyeux anniversaire Diwa! :*

I already completed my "Starbucks Planner Quest" on my birthday (last Thursday). Now, I'm helping my boyfriend complete his. Good luck on finishing your "quest"! XD
Dee said…
Thanks for the greeting but
uh, I don't think you understood my entry. I already got the planner. As my friend's birthday gift was to complete the last two stickers that I needed. Exactly at my birthday.
Anonymous said…
belated happy birthday! :D
behja said…
uy, belated! :D

Popular Posts