For those who doesn't know

Happy Women's Day!!

International Women's Day (8 March) is an occasion marked by women's groups around the world. This date is also commemorated at the United Nations and is designated in many countries as a national holiday. When women on all continents, often divided by national boundaries and by ethnic, linguistic, cultural, economic and political differences, come together to celebrate their Day, they can look back to a tradition that represents at least nine decades of struggle for equality, justice, peace and development.
read more


and on the side note:



This guy is nameless, meaning he has no name. I don't know what to name him. He's supposed to be this kid who always ends up in trouble. This guy's going to be shown on TV soon...(yeah, the TV channel I'm working in..and I'm not getting any extra for this. nuts) I just need a name. I NEED A NAME!!! *sob*

I was thinking of Carlo but my officemate said that the name is too common but doesn't he look like a 'Carlo'? can someone suggest a name for him? pwetty pwease?

I drew this guy last night and darn my luck, my flatbed scanner isn't working anymore. So, I had to use the digital camera from my cellphone and took a shot of him this morning.

Should I blame myself for not taking care of my scanner? Although, my scanner's been with me since October 2001. :o (Eek) (since I became a deviant)

Comments

Popular Posts