maa maa

Well now, it's been a while since I posted anything here and let this rough sketch be the start.
This here is my friend, Gelo, and I know I promised to do a caricature of him but I lose track sometimes. Aside from losing track, I've been a bum for more than two weeks now and it's something I am not so proud of. I got no work yet, I still feel that I'm on the down side of things. My allergy still hasn't gone away... but it seems like it's slightly going away. I'm still trying to relieve stress and trying to gain weight before I look for work.

Last Saturday, I went out to watch a movie with Chris (my boyfriend). Even if he was late, I wasn't as angry as I should be. I'm too stressed to worry just little thing. I really need something to get my mind off of some thing.

Comments

Popular Posts