Heroes and boredom

I went to watch Horoes again yesterday. I'm sure you guys know this new crazed TV series.

NBC's Heroes Music Video Tribute - If Everyone Cared


So yesterday, I was just watching and when I heard how the Haitian talked in French it occurred to me something that I said to my Chris the day before. The game that my cousin used to play. One would say something out of the blue a line, quotes from movies or original sound track from a movie and the other would try to recall which movie it was from.



I wasn't sure how it just popped in my head but I knew I heard that Haitian's voice somewhere in a movie. Since it was French the only thing I could distinguish it from is the voice. I end up looking at one of favorite movies of where I last heard it from.

And there he was, one of the extras in the Pirates of the Carribean: The Deadman's Chest. I don't know if I am right and if I am wrong, please someone correct me. Anyway, just a little 'trivia'... Jimmy Jean-Louis, is it really him in the Pirates of the Carribean 2? It was just a small part. He was the one who took Will near the shore of that Island.

Comments

Popular Posts