A moment without you

Do you want to know what I do when I'm not with you?



Between you, me and for the whole world to see. My spirit runs away from me and comes looking for you. And until my spirit can't see if you are alright, I could not dare to smile that smile I only share with you. Though, I laugh the hardest hearing simple jokes from friends. Then, I'd be back to quiet self. People would think that I may have a huge problem that they couldn't figure out...just like today.



My mind would keep me awake and move me for the rest of the day waiting for my spirit to come back and make me feel alive again. I check on places that you might pass by just to know if you were there and doing ok. There is not a single moment that I stop and think about you, even just for a brief moment. This is a burden that I bring to myself say to you in person. Because whenever you are around, I am happy.







Powered by ScribeFire.

Comments

Popular Posts