Review: Pirates of the Caribbean

From "The Curse of the Black Pear" to "The Deadman's Chest" to the "At Worlds End". Jack Sparrow and his crew has never let me down. I can say that I'm a fan of Johnny Depp but even as a fan, I want to watch movies that has a nice story, nice twist, great cinematic, good camera works and angles, good action and less drama...

Of course, most movies has a need of a little drama; a little love; a little comedy; a little action; and a little tragedy. I've seen the first movie and it was nice. I went to watch the 2nd and it was somewhat ok. And the third was good, really good (actually). I had fun and left a little sad because of what happened to Elizabeth and William Turner. Still the movie wasn't a total loss as what my officemate commented when he first watched it. I, for one, loved it. It had a nice twist.

I'm not going to say anymore details on how it ended or how it started. I could say it was the best movie I've seen after Spiderman 3 (ugh). Don't get me started on Spiderman 3. Pirates of the Caribbean (part 1, 2 and 3) is a must watch.

Comments

Dee said…
dammit.. i should have waited for the credits to end.
Dee said…
i need to watch it again.

Popular Posts