Freedom

Freedom - is just on the other side.
Placing some irony on what is today. Today is the Philippine's Independence day. This is taken at the roof of my house wherein a fence of barb wires are placed between my house and from the neighbors.

I entitled this: "Freedom is just on the other side"



Freedom is not just an expression...

..you live on it every second of the day. Free to express; free to breath; free to say your thoughts; and free to live.

The subject is me on the top of the roof of my house. From the back, you see clothesline from where I hang my washed clothes. I live on my own but not entirely. I have my aunt and cousin as my next door neighbor.

This is a sample of being independent. I cook my own food when the maid is out; I wash my own clothes when I have to; I work and I live.

---
P.S. I do look tired, don't I? Been living like this for seven years. It gets rough but that's freedom; that's life.

Comments

Popular Posts