If I could have one wish?

I don’t know what to wish because I have so many wishes and I know I won’t be able to have all of them. There were moments that I wish I could stop time when you are here. Just to have you close; to keep you safe; and to have you all to myself; but I know that that is just being too selfish. I couldn’t stop myself from having these wishes. I wish I know how to love you the right way and how I wish I know how to show how much I love you. Instead of being all quiet all the time and writing things like this for the world to see.

There are times that I don’t just want to see your face but to also hear your voice. This morning was a pleasant surprise to me, I wished for something more but just being able to say “good morning” to you was wonderful. I wished last night that I could have kissed you goodbye properly, you know how I am with PDA’s or at least I hope you do. I sometimes ease up and let you kiss me not just on the cheeks. Some beliefs from old societies grew on me, may these manners I have not make your heart on believing that I love you less.

Whenever I am with you, I find comfort that I could not freely explain. I’m still scared of the outside world but knowing that you are there for me, I could move forward. Maybe right now, there is one wish that I can ask for and I wish for you to be with me until the day I die.

Comments

Popular Posts