It's the thought that counts.

Christmas is near and starbucks has once again released their yearly journal last week. I'm one week and a half late but I know I can catch up. So, is it the thought that counts to be able to buy those coffees to complete the 24 stickers and have your name be sent to unicef? or is it just for the journal?

I treated five of my officemates to a cup of coffee each so I could get the stickers but I can say that I treated them whole heartedly not just for the stickers. Whenever I feel like treating someone to coffee, it's a gesture of saying thank you. Having to be able to hang out with them every breakfast and talk about games.

Anyway, I have 18 stickers to go... and the quest continues. ^_^ I hope I'll be able to complete the stickers on my birthday just like last year.

Comments

jio said…
I did the same thing of buying Starbucks coffee back there in Phil, trying out almost all branch of Starbucks at every corner of Makati City. I once or twice end of treating also some officemates with the same coffee (or frappe/latte) just also to get the stickers. I was able to get the planner but lo and behold, the next year I was unable to fully utilize the planner (or even write and use more than 2 pages within). Hehe, unwise spending on my part there.
Dee said…
I always collect those planners, I don't know why but maybe it's because just for the sake of having them. I'm not much of a planner person, i try to post my schedules but most of the time those dates aren't followed.

Popular Posts