Tickets and Respecs

Last night, I made a terrible mistake. I bought a Gloves of Lost Protector to buy the Heroes' Earthshatter Gloves for my Elemental built but I accidentally bought the Heroes' Earthshatter Handguard, which I already have. I was really annoyed and felt so ashamed that I wasted 60 Heroism badges or tockens as the Game Masters in Blizzard calls it. I announced it in the guild and they told me that I can file a ticket, and so I did.

About an hour and a half later, while in a 10man naxx raid, a GM named Draconians heed my call (ticket). He returned my Gloves of Lost Protector and removed the item that I've mistakenly bought. I am really glad that they allow certain issues like this to be resolved. Heh, Draconians... obviously, a fan of Dungeons and Dragons table top. I wanted to say thank you to him but I wasn't able to since I was healing in Naxx. Can't really chat and do heals at the same time since we were killing Grobbulus at the time.

I just can't wait for the Dual spec to come. I've been re-spec'ing for a couple of times last night just to do heals for 10man Naxxramas and then back to Elemental just to do my dailies and do serious killings in PVP. I have to respec again in a few hours to do heals for 25man Naxx.

I really love my guild because I got another achievement.

Comments

Popular Posts