When you stop believing

Have you ever played The Sims or SimCity, even? I played it for a time and then got tired of it. Maybe it’s just time for me to try other things in life. Try something real this time.

Have my own place, do the work I love, and have a family of my own (someday).
Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away
- Philip K. Dick quotes (American Writer, 1928-1982)
This may have been a late post but it's a post none the less. I only heard that Francis M. passed away last Saturday from my boyfriend when we were walking through my street as we heard people in karaoke singing "kaleidoscope world".

From the quote above reality really doesn’t go away and as Robert Frost would say, "In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life. It goes on."

Here's a video tribute by Perf De Castro:



My brother didn't seem to be affect by the news and when I showed him the tribute video his attention was not there. I was a little pissed off that didn't took the time of how I was at awe in the video and instead he disregarded it and just say, "kaya ng kakilala ko yan." (Translation: I know someone who can do the same.) I thought it was so insensitive as he kept on tinkering with some of my stuff in my room and thus I became insensitive myself telling him, "Just get what you need and get out of my room." He was a little stunned to what I said and left taking one of the books from my shelf.

People are different even if they are your relatives. I stopped believing at certain things in my life. I'm just waiting for the right time to get away from here.

How far you can tolerate people is up to you. How far you can last in believing the people will one day love each other is up to you. How far you will go to achieve your dreams is up to you. How long you want to live is up to you.

Tomorrow is another day. How you will face it is totally up to you.

Goodnight.

Comments

Popular Posts