WoW: My Stress Release

Today's work was just stressful and I just had to find a way to get away from it all. I'm glad I did because doing PVP is one form to release stress. Some people don't know why I thirst for blood in-game. It's like an online punching bag, y'know. Physically, I am not strong enough to hit somebody in the face plus the fact that I am not really a violent person. (well, not anymore anyway) When I was in grade school I'd end up at the principal's office because I was fighting a boy. Hey, it's not my fault if the boy wanted to pick a fight with me and being a girl doesn't mean that I shouldn't teach him a lesson. *LOL* But anyway, that was my past.

Earlier this morning, I didn't think I'd win any fights in AV. So I thought, I'll just run around inside AV. First couple of battles were as usual.. 27 Alliance to 40 Horde joined. After a while, my internet connection is just at its worse. Every five minutes or so, my internet fluctuates.

From my previous post, I think I got one of my wishes to come true.

10 more badges in Alterac Valley to go.

Comments

Popular Posts