Bored

Talk about boredom: Yesterday, I had a hard time looking for female dwarves. I guess no one plays those kind of toon that much and same goes with Taurens and Orcs. Had to go through a lot of waiting crucial timing whenever I saw one. Some are just into it that they can't help but wear the Elegant Dress.



Earlier today, I finished my achievement for the Noblegarden and got the title "the Noble" and helped out my guild mate to finish his. After that we got bored and tried to fish for a while. Ten minutes later, we got bored.

So here's the result of our boredom: We tried to go inside the Horde restricted area in Dalaran in so many countless ways.



After that we did heroic violet hold and when we finished I saw someone whom I would never expect to see in World of Warcraft. I was chatting with my party mates when a Blood Elf started laughing at me. I ignored it the first time and the second time while moving along Dalaran. Then the name hit me, Nazgul or at least I think its him. An old rival in an MMORPG that I used to play. Yes, a rival in another game but an acquaintance in real life.

Popular Posts