Stepping Into The Arena

I finally got somebody in the guild to do Arena with my Shaman and it's a 3v3 team. We don't know what to name our team so Frizey suggested "BoomShamaDin" because of the class mix. Frizey, a Druid; Epionen as retribution Pally; and me (of course) the shaman. It's not the best combination but its fun. I do my part on immobilize them and be the bait most of the time. I do wonder sometimes that people at the opposing team logs into the arena a bit late just to jump us (pisses me off, really). I think blizzard should find a way to stop this. Here, the three of us going for that single player and then the other players in their team logs in and kills us. What the hell, right?

I'm not the only one seeing it happen, even my guild mates who are in Australia (me being in the Philippines) talked about it over in Vent.

It was hard for me to play on my laptop but it was really fun. We played Arena for a few hours today and I got my first achievement. I only wish that my connection was better and most of the time I get so lagged that I don't know if I'm doing it right. It could have been a burst of accidental luck but I don't want to think that.

Next time, I'm going to complete my hateful gears so I can do better.

Popular Posts