The Undying

Earlier this week, I've been focusing my time on getting a lot of achievements.

Last Thursday,I got the Amber void and Emerald Void. We got lucky on that one but it took so many trial and errors just to get that achievement. After that, my guild master asked me to join them in Heroic: The Eye of Eternity since they are missing heroism. We got two achievements from it. Heroic: A Poke In The Eye and Heroic: The Spellweaver's Downfall.

Next we went to The Obsidian Sanctum and got the Heroic: Twilight Duo and Heroic: Twilight Assist





Friday, my group tried to finish the Ruby Void but couldn't finish it in time for my next scheduled Naxxramas run for the Undying achievement.

While doing that achievement, it really got me so scared when we were killing Heigan because I always die in that place. My guild master was really telling me in Vent to not die or else we're going to call it a night. Believe it or not, I got the Dance achievement. You really need to focus on walking sideways and following the tank's lead.


Comments

TAG said…
That's the one title I want above all else, even the Immortal. I think it sounds just amazingly cool: Sevei The Undying :P
Dee said…
Just remember that it's not a DPS race when doing the Undying achievement.

Popular Posts