Work in Progress

I guess this is no longer a secret and a surprise to my boyfriend. A few weeks ago, I heard him that he wants to ask a common friend to have a commission on sketching his character in World of Warcraft. Of course (being a jealous girlfriend, or trying to be jealous) I told him, "why ask for someone else to do the job when I'm already here?" Adding the thought that I was also thinking of printing it on a shirt when I'm done.



So, here's a sneak preview of the sketch. I can't find my mechanical pencil so I'm using my pen tablet and Corel Painter X as tools. Thank goodness for wowhead's 3d view of the armors else I'd be having a hard time looking at the details in game and taking good screenshots of it.

I hope you're seeing this, Chris. I'm too excited to keep it secret from the world wide web. *love you*


Popular Posts