LOG: 10man Ulduar 05.30.09

This is the second time that I used the Salvaged Chopper. Over vent we were joking about how fun it was the first time we went inside Ulduar in 25 man. As one of my guildmate said and I quote, "Oh my gawd! I'm in a siege! I'm in a siege." Then after doing it a couple of times in the past few months I'm already thinking, "meh, my fingers hurt." None the less, Ulduar is still the best instance I've every encountered. You can't just dps all the way to the end, there are a lot of things you need to keep in mind.

Ridding a Salvage Chopper looks and I'd say, "yes!" You just have to know how to swerve and where to place your oils leak on the road.

Tip: Remember to wear your highest gear since it will be the basis of your vehicle's damage.

10 man Ulduar: Siege in Hard mode. Achievement: Orbital Bombardment. Defeat Flame Leviathan with at least 1 Orbital Defense System active on Normal Difficulty.



After the first boss, we did XT-002 Deconstructor; then Razorscale - one of the easiest boss (in my opinion); then Ignis the Furnace Master; then Assembly of Iron.


Remember to bring your Iron Boot Flask to get the Achievement. Use the flask when you start killing the last boss. He's the smallest one. This is also the first time that I've become an off-tank healer and I'm proud to say that I did good. You also need someone to cancel out this chain lighting from Stormcaller Brundir to reduce the damage on the raid party. We finished him with three healers and two warrior tanks.

Our last boss for tonight was Kologarn.

Popular Posts