My Addons

I want to share you guys the addons that I use in World of Warcraft. Some of these might be of use to you.


  • Sexymap -The sexymap may only look like it's just aesthetics but it's helpful when someone pings in a location. You will know who's pinging.
  • Quartz - helpful on seeing the latency on you castbar also it has a swing timer for melee users.
  • Qbar - I'm too lazy to look into my bag almost everytime whenever I do my dailies. This little addon shows your quest items in one row where you can easily place them anywhere on your screen.
  • Bartender - Too many skills? I'm not as quick on using shift+1, shift+2, etc.
  • Fortress - creates a floating block for your addons it's sort of like the titan panel addon but in this one you can drag the those blocks around your screen.
  • Auditor - I sometimes wonder how much I've spent on repairs and wonder how much gold I have on all of my toons. This addon shows a session and even the total of all your expenses and gains.
  • IceHud - I use the icehud addon primarily for the range check. if you have a target it shows how far that target is. Aside from that you can set up the target info to show all of your debuff if it's a mob or player. If you have the omniCC addon you'll easily be able to recast your debuff on them.
  • Carbonite - I am not really fond of carbonite but with the Punks block.. it's awesome on pvp. it also has the "warehouse" option where you can see the loots you have on all of your character and what you have in the bank without having to go to a bank to double check.
  • MikScrollingBattleText - it's pretty helpful to distinguish incoming/outgoing damage/heals and a clearer announcement of your skill if they are already on cooldown.

Popular Posts