Flight 0587

Airline: 6K // Flight: 0587 // Class: Y // Date: November 11, 2005 //
Seat: 14D // From: MNL - Manila // To: CRM - Catarman //
45 minutes flight going there. now, I am stuck here until God knows when. As they joke about the name of the airline "Asian Spirit": "You take off as an asian, you land as a spirit." Funny how that came about, although it's not funny when you're the one who had that experience.

So it's already been a day and I don't know what else to do around here. I miss having my morning routine. My mother's staff are trying their best to get us back to Manila and still travell in the most 'comfortable' way. I wouldn't mind travelling abit rough but my mom can't. And I don't want to leave my mother alone here, even though I know she can handle herself but what kind of a daughter would I be if I do that, ne? aside from that, I don't have enough money to go anywhere.

I finally got to buy a short pants since I don't have anymore clean clothes left. I had to do some laundry so that I could use my shirts again. The mosquito bites from last time still hasn't healed and I don't know why. Estimating the bus travel tonight at 9pm.. we'll be arriving at Tacloban around 5am which we will be waiting for the next coming air flight schedule.

Comments

Popular Posts