The Sacrifice

I know you'd think, "what's this sacrifice she's talking about?"

I'm talking about managing my addiction on MMORPGs and especially on WoW. I haven't updated anything here nor on my portfolio but I have been busy with work and decided to be with my friends. Last night, I went to their group exhibit called Panels Collective.

It was really good to see them after a long time being cooped up in my room for almost 24/7 (literally) in more than four months (I think). I'm also glad that most of them have not changed a bit and they brought me back to my old self reminding me who I was when I was with them. Such happy times.

Among other things that I've been busy with is the artwork that I'm making. Now that I'm done with cleaning up the sketch, I'm on to the next stage which is 'coloring'.

Here are screenshots of my progress:








The sacrifice is my game time on playing Neinei even if I know that my guild mates are already enjoying Ulduar. I haven't even been online in the guild the past few days.

Popular Posts